This is the greatest opportunity to step up your game and learn how to prepare a delicious coffee at home. We will cover manual brewing methods like Aeropress, V60 and French press . After the class you will know what affects the taste of coffee and how you can change it to suit your preference.
You will learn:
- A history of coffee, origins and different brewing methods
- how to choose perfect grind settings
- how to brew aeropress, V60, french press
- how water affect the flovour of the coffee
- how to prepare filter coffee if you drink it with milk
- finding out what's your favourite origin of coffee
location: Stockbridge Cafe (class starts 5 pm) or our roastery(class starts 3 pm)
when: Monday to Friday, (after purchase, on the next working day you'll receive Eventbrite calendar to pick the most suitable date for your class, if you have a specific date in mind please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability)
Two different households,up to four people.